UOVO seeks an Account Manager
UOVO seeks an Account Manager to develop and maintain strong customer relationships with principal clients to support art services related requests. The position will require a high level of customer service and satisfaction with an opportunity to advance and cultivate client accounts.
The ideal candidate will have strong client services and project management experience and a pro-active, positive attitude. Must be comfortable multitasking in a fluid environment and maintain a keen attention to detail that supports client needs.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary point of contact for client requests and inquiries
- Project Manage complex evolutions on behalf of clients, incorporating various team-members and stakeholders to accomplish the work
- Creation and coordination of services job requests and estimates
- Foster client development and relationships to help increase and expand service work, within their own network of clients and beyond.
- Maintain customer records, including: inventory reports, service request records, insurance documentation, confidentiality agreements, service agreements and leases.
- Work with clients and sales and operational staff to plan and configure customer storage rooms, move-in’s, expansions and special projects
- Meet productivity targets and deadlines
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain high ethical standards
Qualifications & Skills:
- Team Player, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Pro-active mentality that is comfortable in a results driven workplace
- 5-7 years of client services or logistical project management experience
- Strong communication skills with experience interacting with art professionals and high net worth individuals
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
Salary commensurate with experience; health benefits, 401k and commuter benefits included.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org