Dynamic and rapidly growing Fine Art Services Company seeks an Account Manager. UOVO is the largest ground-up museum quality storage facility in the United States. The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with principal clients to support art services related requests. The position will require a high level of customer service and satisfaction with an opportunity to advance and cultivate client accounts.
The ideal candidate will have strong client services and project management experience and a pro-active, positive attitude. Must be comfortable multitasking in a fluid environment and maintain a keen attention to detail that supports client needs.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary point of contact for client requests and inquiries
- Project Manage complex evolutions on behalf of clients, incorporating various team-members and stakeholders to accomplish the work
- Creation and coordination of services job requests and estimates
- Foster client development and relationships to help increase and expand service work, within their own network of clients and beyond.
- Maintain customer records, including: inventory reports, service request records, insurance documentation, confidentiality agreements, service agreements and leases.
- Work with clients and sales and operational staff to plan and configure customer storage rooms, move-in’s, expansions and special projects
- Meet productivity targets and deadlines
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain high ethical standards
Qualifications & Skills:
- Team Player, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Pro-active mentality that is comfortable in a results driven workplace
- 5-7 years of client services or logistical project management experience
- Strong communication skills with experience interacting with art professionals and high net worth individuals
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
Salary commensurate with experience; health benefits, 401k and commuter benefits included.
UOVO is revolutionizing art storage and services. Through our holistic approach to collections management UOVO has developed a new paradigm for the stewardship of artworks, design, fashion, and archival collections that comprise our cultural legacy. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and directed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to ensuring that works are safeguarded with the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care. UOVO provides an array of storage options and innovative service and management solutions tailored to meet the specialized needs of any and all collections.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com