UOVO is the premier provider of art, fashion, and collections storage and services. With over 750,000 square feet of customized storage across New York and South Florida, UOVO provides an array of innovative solutions tailored to meet the specialized needs of any collection including climate-controlled storage, private viewing rooms, packing, installation, and logistics services. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to ensuring that works are safeguarded with the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care.
UOVO seeks to hire a dynamic and talented Account Manager to join our team of specialists. The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with principal clients to provide solutions and support for art services requests. The position will require a high level of customer service and satisfaction with an opportunity to advance and cultivate client accounts and complex project management.
The ideal candidate will have strong client services, client development, and project management experience along with a proactive, positive attitude. The candidate must be comfortable multitasking in a fluid environment and maintain a keen attention to detail that supports client needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for client requests and inquiries.
- Manage complex projects on behalf of clients, incorporating various team members and stakeholders to effectively and efficiently accomplish the work.
- Create and coordinate services job requests and corresponding estimates.
- Foster client development and relationships to help increase and expand service work, within their own network of clients and beyond.
- Create and maintain customer records, including inventory reports, service request records, insurance documentation, confidentiality agreements, and occupancy agreements.
- Work with clients, business development, and operational staff to plan and configure customer storage rooms, move-in’s, expansions, and special projects.
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain high ethical standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Entrepreneurial, high-energy individual who can excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented, with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Superb communication (written, verbal, and interpersonal) and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead meetings, drive conversations, and offer creative solutions.
- Gifted at networking, establishing personal connections, and interacting with art professionals and high net worth individuals.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience in client services, project management, or logistics.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Experience in the arts and culture sector – including museums, galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and fashion – valued but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience; health benefits, 401(k) matching contribution, company profit share eligibility, and commuter benefits included.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with “Account Manager” in the subject line
Equal Opportunity Employer
UOVO is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The UOVO Name
“UOVO” (pronounced “woh-vo”) means “egg” in Italian and reflects our core mission to safeguard and protect fragile objects. Our name is as unique and different in our industry as our facilities and quality of service. To learn more about UOVO, please visit our website at: www.UOVO.art