Art Handler, Rockland County
UOVO seeks a full-time art handler to support day-to-day activities at our Rockland County, New York facilities. Located 18 miles from Manhattan, the facilities consists of over 180,000 square feet of storage and is a logistical hub for fine art deliveries. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience of storage/collection management experience and/or warehousing experience, and will be comfortable packing and moving a wide range of art objects. The art handler will report to the Warehouse Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive and release shipments
- Reconcile, receive and barcode all incoming and outgoing property for inventory control purposes
- Maintain storage areas for safety, cleanliness and efficiency
- Pack artworks for transportation and storage
- Install / de-install artworks for private viewings
- Prep gallery space for viewings
- Maintain all inventory records and BOL’s for all shipments
- Conduct daily facility inspections
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain high ethical standards
- Some overtime and weekend work may apply at times
Competitive hourly wage with full health benefits, 401(k) and profit share eligibility.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the Rockland County location in the subject line of your email.Apply Now