Billing & Accounts Payable Specialist
UOVO, a dynamic and rapidly expanding art storage, and services company that is redefining the art services market and setting a new standard for art stewardship. As a member of the UOVO Billing Team, the AP Specialist will report to UOVO’s Director of Accounts & Analytics.
Maximize UOVO’s financial and operational performance by recording, tracking and maintaining its financial records. Work closely with UOVO employees to ensure accurate and timely invoice processing and payments.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process all invoices for payment in a timely manner
- Maintain AP inbox to resolve any vendor inquiries
- Review invoices to ensure accurate GL coding
- Prepare weekly AP report for approval
- Reconcile vendor balances
- Prepare accounts payable and general ledger reports as needed
- Assist with month-end close and reconciliations
- Set up new vendors and post manual checks in the system as needed
- Assist in Finance Administration efforts, including production of monthly reports & analysis
- Reconcile monthly bank and credit card statements
- Maintain and file paper and electronic files for the department
- Support Finance Department with monthly billing/reconciliation and other projects as needed
- 2-3 years prior experience as a bookkeeper or AR/AP Specialist
- Experience with Netsuite
- Strong knowledge & understanding of Accounts Payable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong problem solving, organization, and time management skills
- Expert-level Excel user, comfortable learning and using new technology
Competitive salary based on experience with health benefits
UOVO, the nation’s premier art storage and services company, presents a new paradigm for the stewardship of artworks. Founded by a collector to accommodate the needs of individual collectors, galleries, artists, and institutions, UOVO is actively re-envisioning the role of storage facilities as it aims to provide the highest quality of care for the works that comprise our shared cultural legacy.
Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and directed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to ensuring that works are safeguarded with the highest caliber of professionalism and care. All UOVO facilities offer an array of storage options to provide a fully customizable service the suits the specialized needs of each collection.
UOVO: NYC, the 280,000 square foot flagship location in Long Island City, is New York City’s only facility built from the ground-up for the sole purpose of storing and caring for art. UOVO’s second location, UOVO:Rockland County is located just 18 miles north of New York City and is especially designed to provide intelligent solutions for the long-term care of collections.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.Apply Now