Billing & Accounts Specialist
UOVO seeks a highly collaborative, detail oriented, and experienced accounting professional with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing A/R collections, processing AP, as well as other financial reporting as related to the day to day bookkeeping functions of a dynamic and growing business. The incumbent will be an integral member of the UOVO team and expected to work across all departments in support of timely and accurate billing, collections and payment processing.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and lead the A/R and collections process including:
- Creation of monthly customer statements
- Regular and consistent communication with clients to facilitate timely payment of outstanding balances
- Prepare and review weekly reporting to Senior Management about collection efforts
- Thinking outside of the box and working collaboratively with other team members when billing contacts create a dead end for collection efforts
- Process all payments received via check, credit cards, or wire transfer.
- Ensure client account details are up to date (credit cards, billing contacts, etc.)
- Initiate triggers and manage alternate collection efforts for excessively delinquent accounts
- Process, record, and track accounts payable
- Assist in Finance administration efforts, including production of monthly reports and analysis as needed
- Prepare and send rent and service invoices to customers including reconciliation
- Reconcile monthly bank and credit card statements, as well as handle wire transfers
- Manage the UOVO Billing email account to ensure timely response to client inquires in under 48 hours
- Assist as needed in preparing budgets and forecast models in conjunction with UOVO leadership and the Finance team
- Support various UOVO departments with needs pertaining to reporting associated with billing, A/R, deposits, client inquiries etc.
- Creative problem solving to streamline and improve all Billing processes (new automations and technologies)
- Other projects as assigned by Manager
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Collections, and/or Bookkeeping
- Familiarity with Netsuite system strongly preferred
- Expert level excel user, comfortable learning and using new technology
- Clear, concise and timely communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Sound judgment, grace under pressure
- Strong problem solving, organization and time management skills
Salary commensurate with experience, plus health benefits, 401(k) matching contribution, company profit share eligibility, and other benefits included.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with “Billing & Accounts Specialist” in the subject line.Apply Now