Business Manager, Business Development
UOVO, the premier storage and services provider for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts, seeks a seasoned Business Manager to join its dynamic and growing team. Reporting to the VP, Business Development, this position will play a key role on the Business Development team, overseeing all critical functions associated to the processing of new occupancy agreements, service agreements, sales orders, as well as ensuring leasing goals and other objectives are being tracked and reported.
The ideal candidate will have five or more years of managerial experience working in business administration, sales and leasing, or another like field. The ideal candidate will have an impeccable attention to detail, innate sense of process, and strong financial acumen. Ability to work as part of a team across different departments is key to the success of the role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategize, implement, and oversee all Business Development processes for increased productivity, accuracy, and growth – including automation.
- Ensure all occupancy and service agreements are executed accurately and expeditiously, including all renewals.
- Maintain accurate and timely data input as it pertains to the Rent Roll, COIs, Sales Orders, Inquiries, Move Outs etc.
- Ensure an effective transition of new UOVO customers to the Account Management team including but not limited to context, deal structure, and any other pertinent information.
- In conjunction with other key stakeholders, complete competitive analysis, and pricing strategy development
- Maintain a forecast and targeting sales attainment plan to help guide and inform the Business Development sales team.
- With the support of senior leadership, advise on revenue management initiatives including but not limited to eligible clients, administrative execution, pricing strategy and return.
- In conjunction with other key stakeholders, develop the use of UOVO’s database to streamline reporting and key processes as it pertains to the Business Development department.
- Establish goals and objectives in line with UOVO’s performance Management program, providing quarterly feedback a competing annual performance reviews for all direct reports and their teams.
- Recruit for open positions, ensuring a fair, transparent, and inclusive process
- Other projects as assigned by Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Previous data analysis experience
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus on employee coaching and development
- Strong capabilities with database and information systems software
- Poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience in real estate leasing is not required but a plus
- Experience working with NetSuite not required but a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. UOVO provides excellent health benefits, 401K matching contribution, generous paid time off, other benefits, and promotes a healthy work/life balance.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Manager” in the subject line.
UOVO is the premier provider of storage and services for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts. With more than 750,000 square feet of dedicated storage space across 7 locations in New York, Delaware, and Florida, UOVO offers bespoke options to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Our full range of services include climate-controlled storage, private viewing galleries, transportation, installation, packing, in-house photography, and digital inventory management. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care.
Learn more: www.uovo.art
UOVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all UOVO facilities follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community.