Client Experience Administrator, Miami
UOVO, the premier storage and services provider for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts, seeks a personable and professional Client Experience Administrator to join its dynamic Miami team. As the first point of contact for all incoming visitors, the Client Experience Administrator is responsible for providing exceptional client service while fielding inquiries and fulfilling requests. The Client Experience Administrator liaises with internal teams to arrange for viewings, appointments, and special events, as needed. In addition to operating the front desk, the Client Experience Administrator works closely with the Business Development, Marketing, and Account Management teams on various projects.
This is an entry-level position ideal for someone with 1-2 years’ client-facing and/or administrative experience who is passionate about art and culture. The successful candidate will possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills, have a positive attitude, and be a reliable team player. Experience in and enthusiasm for the art world is valued. Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information with tact is a must.
This position requires on-site presence at UOVO’s Miami facility five days a week (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm). Candidate may occasionally be asked to work additional hours, including on weekends.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all visitors by answering questions and fulfilling requests in person
- Answer and direct incoming calls and email inquiries appropriately and swiftly
- Verify access control credentials for all visitors and maintain client log, ensuring that facility security measures are upheld
- Monitor facility entry gates and coordinate receiving and releasing of property
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Support cross-functional teams on key initiatives and special projects
- Generate content for social media and maintain shared calendars with adherence to best practices
- Perform essential administrative functions, including ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain overall care of office, kitchen, bathroom, and common areas
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience required
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
- Knowledge of fine art and/or fashion preferred
- Motivated, prompt, and reliable team player able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasker not easily overwhelmed
- Exceptional administrative, written, communication, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Professional and courteous demeanor, both in person and on the phone
The Client Experience Administrator is an hourly position eligible for overtime and includes excellent health benefits, 401K matching contribution, generous paid time off, and other benefits.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Experience Administrator, Miami” in the subject line.
UOVO is the premier provider of storage and services for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts. With more than 750,000 square feet of dedicated storage space across 7 locations in New York, Delaware, and Florida, UOVO offers bespoke options to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Our full range of services include climate-controlled storage, private viewing galleries, transportation, installation, packing, in-house photography, and digital inventory management. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care.
Learn more: www.uovo.art
UOVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all UOVO facilities follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community.