Client Experience Administrator, Long Island City
UOVO, the premier storage and services provider for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts, seeks a personable and professional Client Experience Administrator to join its dynamic and growing team. As the first point of contact for all incoming visitors, the Client Experience Administrator is responsible for providing exceptional client service while fielding inquiries and fulfilling requests. The Client Experience Administrator liaises with internal teams to arrange for viewings, appointments, and special events, as needed. Additionally, this person will be responsible for developing and planning creative content for target audiences across UOVO’s channels, working directly with the Director of Marketing.
This is an entry-level position ideal for someone with 1-2 years’ client-facing and/or administrative experience who is passionate about art and culture. The successful candidate will possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills, have a positive attitude, be technologically adept, and be a reliable team player. Experience in and enthusiasm for the art world is valued. Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information with tact is a must.
This position requires on-site presence at UOVO’s flagship Long Island City facility five days a week (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm). Candidate may occasionally be asked to work additional hours, including on weekends and at UOVO’s Brooklyn location.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all visitors by answering questions and fulfilling requests in person
- Answer and direct incoming calls and email inquiries appropriately and swiftly
- Verify access control credentials for all visitors, ensuring that facility security measures are upheld
- Maintain shared calendars with adherence to best practices
- Work closely with Business Development and Marketing teams on various initiatives
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform essential administrative functions, including ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ relevant work experience required
- Knowledge of art and/or fashion preferred
- Motivated, prompt, and reliable team player able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasker not easily overwhelmed
- Exceptional administrative, written, communication, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Professional and courteous demeanor, both in person and on the phone
Compensation & Benefits
The Client Experience Administrator is an hourly position eligible for overtime. UOVO provides excellent health benefits, 401K matching contribution, generous paid time off, other benefits, and promotes a healthy work/life balance.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Experience Administrator, LIC” in the subject line.
UOVO is the nation’s leading logistics provider for art, archives, and collectibles with state-of-the-art facilities in New York, Delaware, Florida, Colorado, and California. UOVO is operated by an expert team of industry professionals and offers bespoke solutions to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Our services include climate-controlled storage, private viewing galleries, local transportation, international shipping, installation, packing, archival photography, digital inventory management, and more.
Learn more: www.uovo.art
UOVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all UOVO facilities follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community.