Client Experience Administrator (Temporary)
UOVO, the premier storage and services provider for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts, seeks a temporary Client Experience Administrator to join its dynamic team. As the first point of contact for all incoming visitors, the Client Experience Administrator is responsible for providing exceptional client service while fielding inquiries and fulfilling requests. The Client Experience Administrator liaises with internal teams to arrange for viewings, appointments, and special events, as needed.
This is a temporary, entry-level position ideal for someone with 1-2 years’ client-facing, administrative experience. The successful candidate will possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills, have a positive attitude, be technologically adept, and be a reliable team player. Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive information with tact is a must. Experience in and enthusiasm for the art world is a plus.
This position requires on-site presence at UOVO’s Brooklyn facility five days a week (Monday-Friday, 8:45am-5:15pm).
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all visitors by answering questions and fulfilling requests in person
- Answer and direct incoming calls and email inquiries appropriately and swiftly
- Verify access control credentials for all visitors, ensuring that facility security measures are upheld
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform essential administrative functions, including ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ relevant work experience required
- Motivated, prompt, and reliable team player able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasker not easily overwhelmed
- Exceptional administrative, written, communication, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Professional and courteous demeanor, both in person and on the phone
- Knowledge of art and/or fashion preferred
Compensation & Dates
This role is a temporary, hourly position with a fixed term and competitive pay rate. Candidates must be available September 6, 2021 – January 14, 2022, with the possibility for extension.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Experience Administrator (Temporary)” in the subject line.
UOVO is the nation’s leading logistics provider for art, archives, and collectibles with state-of-the-art facilities in New York, Delaware, Florida, Colorado, and California. UOVO is operated by an expert team of industry professionals and offers bespoke solutions to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Our services include climate-controlled storage, private viewing galleries, local transportation, international shipping, installation, packing, archival photography, digital inventory management, and more.
Learn more: www.uovo.art
UOVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all UOVO facilities follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community.