Client Experience Associate, UOVO: BROOKLYN
UOVO seeks a full-time Client Experience Associate to provide exceptional client service for the front desk of our Brooklyn location. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all incoming clients and visitors, answering questions, offering guidance, and attending to requests. At the same time, they will organize key services behind the scenes and assist with special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate enjoys interacting with a wide variety of clientele. A natural problem-solver, they will cultivate a positive environment even under pressure. Strong communication skills and a high level of professionalism are imperative. The position handles sensitive information and requires the utmost discretion. Experience in the commercial fine art sector—including galleries, auction houses, and art fairs—valued but not required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all visitors
- Working directly with the Sales department to handle service and storage inquiries
- Verify access control credentials for all visiting clients and guests, ensuring that facility security measures are upheld
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Support and help coordinate special functions
- Maintain reception area and conference rooms
- Perform essential administrative functions including ordering supplies and maintaining stocks
- Assist with social media and website updates
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Any other projects or tasks assigned by Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience interacting with high-touch clients strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary technology and systems
- Self-starter capable of working independently on a variety of tasks
- Exceptional administrative, written, communication and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with social media and/or WordPress desirable but not required
Compensation: Hourly rate commensurate with experience, plus full benefits including health, dental, vision, commuter, FSA, and 401K.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with “Client Experience Administrator” in the subject line.Apply Now