Director of Client Services
Dynamic and rapidly growing Fine Art Storage & Services Company seeks a Director of Client Services to lead an established team of client-facing Account Managers. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong team dynamic, focusing on customer relationships and retention. Director will lead the team to engage with clients to support all services related requests and mentor in efficient and effective project management. The position will require a high level of leadership and management experience, with a focus on exceptional customer service and strategic thinking.
The ideal candidate is pro-active and has strong people management skills to coincide with proven client service and project management experience. Must be comfortable multitasking in a fluid and fast-paced environment and maintain a keen attention to detail with the ability to delegate and track Account Management responsibilities and support team members’ individual professional development and growth.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and actively manage team of seven Account Managers, establish and track departmental goals and objectives to deliver exceptional service to fine art institutions, galleries, collectors and all other UOVO clientele.
- Establish best practices for client assignments, engagement and develop a Client Development program in conjunction with key stakeholders in order to support and strengthen client relationships and engagement
- Co-manage the new client onboarding process in conjunction with the VP, Operations in order to successfully onboard new clients and transition them to their full time Account Manager
- Establish and guide individual Account Managers to develop close and positive relationships with clients while focusing on retention and growth, while defining parameters to maintain efficient communication and timelines
- Mentor and guide large project management requirements for department, involving complex art logistics for a dynamic customer base
- Monitor departmental policies, procedures and record keeping, reporting to key stakeholders on productivity goals and deadlines
Review policies and procedures to ensure adherence and the highest level of efficiency
- Establish measurable deliverables for each team member, mentoring and supporting individual growth and development
- Support hiring, review process and other core departmental functions
- Conduct weekly meetings with each team member and attend other inter-departmental meetings
- Adhere to all company policies and maintain high ethical standards
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven leader with 3+ years of direct management experience
- 5+ years of client service experience
- Project Management experience involving complex logistics and multiple stakeholders
- Team Player, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Pro-active mentality that is comfortable in a results driven workplace
- Strong communication skills with experience interacting with demanding clientele
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
Salary commensurate with experience; health benefits included. 401(k) and profit share eligibility
UOVO is New York’s #1 provider of art, fashion and collections storage and services. From climate-controlled storage and private viewing rooms, to transportation, packing, crating, and installation services, UOVO provides an array of storage options and innovative service and management solutions tailored to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to ensuring that works are safeguarded with the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care. For more information, please visit uovo.art.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls