Director of Human Resources
UOVO seeks an experienced Director of Human Resources to support a dedicated team across departments in a results-driven environment.
The Director of Human Resources will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for UOVO across all four locations.
- Recruiting and staffing in conjunction with appropriate line management
- Performance management including establishing and maintaining best practices as applies to reviews and improvement plans for UOVO
- Employment and compliance regulations
- In conjunction with the CFO & COO oversee benefit renewals and makes recommendations as to benefit package changes based on employee satisfaction and retention.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one- on-one meetings, and Intranet use
- Policy development and documentation
- Oversee and direct the Social Committee in line with annual budget
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Ensure the safety and wellness of all UOVO employees
- Oversee employee development and training as it applies to both third party and in house training opportunities
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of all employees – including participating in all exit interviews
- Conduct regular stay interviews for tenured employees in conjunction with appropriate line manager
- Budget planning as appropriate
- All other duties and tasks as assigned by Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, development, employee relations, safety, training and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop
- Minimum of a BA or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development
- 5+ years of leadership experience within Human Resources
- Experience in the arts and culture sector—including museums, galleries, auction houses and art fairs—valued but not required
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with Director of Human Resources in the subject line.Apply Now