Human Resources Coordinator, New York City
UOVO, the premier storage, and services provider for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts, seeks an engaging and collaborative Human Resources Coordinator to join its dynamic and growing team. Based in New York City and reporting to the Director of People, this role will enhance the employment experience for new and existing employees.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in Human Resources administration, excellent communication, and organizational skills. They will be a brand ambassador and the first point of contact for new employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the entire new hire onboarding process, including running background checks, setting up drug tests, and entering the new employee’s information in our multiple HR systems. This would include making sure all UOVO Driver Files are processed and up to date.
- Coordinate tech equipment for new hires and ensure it’s ready for their first day.
- Complete Forms I-9, verify I-9 documentation, and maintain I-9 files.
- Conduct new employee orientation sessions as needed.
- Schedule the 90-day benefits call.
- Schedule the 90-day performance review.
- Complete employment verification requests and answer customer service requests from all employees.
- Coordinate the completion of the annual sexual harassment prevention training and other compliance training.
- Conduct Novatime training for new hires.
- Coordinate the company-wide employee recognition “Eggcellence” program.
- Maintain accuracy of all employee records on our systems and update profiles as transfers, promotions, change in supervisors, and other employment changes take place.
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process.
- File documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assist in preparing employee surveys.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Supports other functions and projects as assigned by their Manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of three years of experience working in Human Resources administration.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Poise in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building relationships.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. UOVO provides excellent health benefits, 401K matching contribution, generous paid time off, other benefits and promotes a healthy work/life balance.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Human Resources Coordinator, New York City” in the subject line.
UOVO is the premier provider of storage and services for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts. With more than 750,000 square feet of dedicated storage space across 7 locations in New York, Delaware, and Florida, UOVO offers bespoke options to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Our full range of services includes climate-controlled storage, private viewing galleries, transportation, installation, packing, in-house photography, and digital inventory management. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care.
Learn more: www.uovo.art
UOVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all UOVO facilities follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community.Apply Now