Inventory Control Coordinator, Miami
UOVO, the premier storage and services provider for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts, seeks a full-time Inventory Control Coordinator to join its dynamic and growing Miami team. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. The Inventory Control Coordinator will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise all loading dock activity including but not limited to all third party receive/releases as well as all internal UOVO receive/releases
- Receive, barcode and reconcile all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Adhere to UOVO’s inventory control standards and ensure highest inventory control standards and accuracy is maintained at all times
- Ensure Bills of Lading, Warehouse Receipts, barcodes and supplemental information is properly prepared and disseminated both internally and externally meeting all deadlines
- Schedule all dock activity and ensure proper allocation of labor in conjunction with the Operations Manager and wider UOVO management team
- Responsible for UOVO’s database to be updated with accurate information regarding inventory dimensions, pack types, location scans, etc. in relation to incoming/outgoing shipments and other large inventory projects as needed within the warehouse
- Supervise movement of property on the loading dock to ensure highest levels of safety and accuracy as it applies to handling and corresponding paperwork
- Assist with inventory audits and other inventory control projects
- Provide regular training and feedback to the Art Handler team as it pertains to inventory control to ensure the highest level of accuracy
- Other projects as assigned by Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office preferred
- Experience working in a cloud-based inventory management software
- Experience working in warehousing, art handling or collections management a plus
- Ability to push and pull 150 pounds on a dolly/cart, as well as 50 pounds without mechanical aid
- Ability to carry 40 pounds of varying size and shape up to a distance of 90 feet;
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, crouch, twist, and reach overhead;
- Ability to be exposed to outside weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain and snow
- Familiarity with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, jbars, dollies and other necessary warehouse equipment
Compenation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. UOVO provides excellent health benefits, 401K matching contribution, generous paid time off, other benefits, and promotes a healthy work/life balance.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inventory Control Coordinator” in the subject line.
UOVO is the premier provider of storage and services for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts. With more than 750,000 square feet of dedicated storage space across 7 locations in New York, Delaware, and Florida, UOVO offers bespoke options to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Our full range of services include climate-controlled storage, private viewing galleries, transportation, installation, packing, in-house photography, and digital inventory management. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care.
Learn more: www.uovo.art
UOVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all UOVO facilities follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community.Apply Now