Part-Time Client Services Administrator
UOVO seeks a Client Services Administrator on a part time basis for its flagship, state-of-the-art facility in Long Island City, NY. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain wide-ranging experience with potential for growth in a rapidly expanding company. Opportunity for possible expansion into full time employment in this role.
The ideal part time candidate will have availability on Fridays and Saturday from 9AM-5PM and other days as needed as long as advanced notice is provided for things like vacation coverage of internal full time staff, events, etc.
The Client Services Administrator will serve as the first point of contact to all incoming clients and visitors providing top-level customer service. They will be integrated into the Client Services team to provide support for clients both in the facility and through incoming requests. They will operate and take ownership of the UOVO Reception area, securing access for visitors, maintaining a welcoming environment for clients, visitors and staff. They will be responsible for general office management and will provide administrative support to the Executive, Management and Operations teams. This role will be called upon to work on special projects as needed.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all visitors, providing excellent and efficient client service as an extension for the Executive, Management and Operational Teams.
- Verify access control credentials for all visiting clients and guests, ensuring that facility security measures are upheld
- Maintain reception area and conference rooms in pristine condition
- Answer and direct incoming calls, handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Budget, track, order kitchen and office supplies company wide while maintaining and inputting on budgetary issues
- Support Account Management Team in regards to inventory projects, work orders and other client requests.
- Liaise with art handling teams as necessary
- Support and help coordinate special events, receptions, meetings and functions within the facility
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years strong client-facing and administrative experience (experience interacting with art professionals and high net worth individuals)
- Resourceful, self-directed and creative in meeting job expectations and facing new challenges
- Ability to learn a variety of computer programs and systems successfully
- Team player; able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and take on a variety of tasks
- Exceptional written, communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
Hourly salary rate commensurate with experience.
Send PDF of resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “UOVO: Client Services – Administrator.”Apply Now