Talent Acquisition Specialist
UOVO, the premier storage and services provider for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts, seeks an engaging and collaborative Talent Acquisition Specialist to join its dynamic and growing team. Based anywhere in the United States, and reporting to the Director of People, this role will focus on talent acquisition for employees across the country.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in talent acquisition, with excellent communication and organizational skills. They will have the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants and ensure the highest level of client service is extended throughout the process. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work across UOVO’s various departments to ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the
- Work in conjunction with various hiring Managers to prepare job descriptions, ensuring compliance with all relevant local laws.
- Actively lead and manage candidate sourcing for open roles including job postings, job fairs, and networking.
- Drives recruiting efforts with a focus on Diversity, Equity and
- Reviews applications and screen candidates, making recommendations to the hiring manager as to who should be moved forward in the interview process.
- Coordinates the scheduling of all interviews with key stakeholders.
- Attends interviews as needed.
- Coordinates various assessments depending on the role.
- Leads training and prepares various materials related to best practices for interviewing and hiring.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource team members during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent
- Prepares all offer letters to be issued by the hiring manager.
- Ensuring a smooth transition for successful candidates during their onboarding process with UOVO.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies; preparing any required reporting related to recruitment and hiring.
- Keep detailed notes and records for all materials related to recruitment, including interview notes, resumes, assessment results, and related paperwork.
- Works with key stakeholders to understand the business and succession plan.
- Oversees and administrates the UOVO Employee Referral Program.
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of five years of experience working in talent acquisition.
- Pro-active and solution-oriented with the ability to think creatively.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Poise in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building relationships.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong negotiation skills.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. UOVO provides excellent health benefits, 401K matching contribution, generous paid time off, other benefits, and promotes a healthy work/life balance.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with “Talent Acquisition Specialist, New York” in the subject line.
UOVO is the premier provider of storage and services for art, fashion, and cultural artifacts. With more than 750,000 square feet of dedicated storage space across 7 locations in New York, Delaware, and Florida, UOVO offers bespoke options to meet the specialized needs of any collection. Our full range of services include climate-controlled storage, private viewing galleries, transportation, installation, packing, in-house photography, and digital inventory management. Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care.
Learn more: www.uovo.art
UOVO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all UOVO facilities follow strict protocols to ensure the health and safety of our community.Apply Now