Art storage company seeks a full-time Warehouse Coordinator to support day-to-day activities at our Long Island City facility.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills, experience working in New York City art services and transportation industries and will be comfortable scheduling and project managing daily operations. The Coordinator will report directly to UOVO’s Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Efficient scheduling of all internal warehouse work in conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor
- Schedule art handler assignments on UOVO’s database, ensuring all Operations team members have the information necessary to complete their daily assignments
- Provide accurate updates to both the Operations and Account Management team should scope changes occur that may affect the day’s overall schedule
- Assess warehouse labor needs daily, employ freelancers if necessary and approved by management
- Keep accurate records on all freelancer documentation, as well as invoicing
- Liaise with other departments to ensure overall efficiency on all shared manpower and labor needs
- Reconcile material costs, team hours (inclusive of OT) within UOVO’s database to complete all work orders so that they can be billed accurately
- Perform additional administrative duties in support of the Operations Department as a whole
- Adhere to all company policies and ethical standards
- Some evening/weekend work may apply
Qualifications & Skills:
- Team Player, able to work in a dynamic environment
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience interacting with art professionals
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Competitive salary based on experience with health benefits, 401(k) and profit share eligibility.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with “Warehouse Coordinator” in the subject line.