UOVO’s COVID-19 Response
The health and safety of the UOVO community is our top priority. We are pleased to share an overview of our updated operating policies and procedures, in response to the challenges posed by COVID-19.
- General Facility Guidelines:
- Direct collection access is provided on an appointment-only basis.
- Hours of operation at all facilities will be Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Everyone inside any UOVO facility is required to wear a mask.
- Social distancing is now the standard – we ask that all visitors and guests maintain a 6’ distance.
- Client cafes will remain closed until further notice
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available throughout all UOVO locations.
- Hand washing stations and protective shields have been installed at key access points.
- CASPR air filtration units are being installed for high traffic areas. These machines use UV light through a photo catalytic process to neutralize the water and air molecules flowing past the unit to purify the air.
- UOVO Staff Precautions:
- All UOVO staff will be outfitted with complete PPE in conjunction with recommendations from the Art Service Worker Safety Coalition.
- All UOVO staff will take their temperatures prior to arrival onsite.
- Art handlers will work in dedicated pairs to limit exposure.
- Tools are assigned individually and cleaned multiple times a day.
- Our dedicated, full-time maintenance crew has implemented round-the-clock, enhanced cleaning techniques, with a special focus on high-touch surfaces.
- UOVO Transportation Service Adjustments
- All vehicles will be stocked with extra PPE kits
- All vehicles will be outfitted with a vehicle-mounted handwashing station.
- All transportation paperwork will be completed digitally, and devices will be cleaned with alcohol before and after each use.
While this is by no means and exhaustive list, we hope these insights are valuable as you consider your current and future art storage and services. Rest assured, our commitment to the safety and security of the collections in our care will never waiver.
If you have any questions about our procedures, feel free to contact your Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.