Art Storage in Miami
Our facilities are built to exceed expectations set by the American Association of Museums and specialize in virtually all needs of collectors, museums, galleries, artists, and estates.
Miami Facility Features
When you choose UOVO for your fine art storage in Miami, you get unsurpassed security and climate protection managed by highly skilled professionals. We have 85,000 square feet of dedicated and secure art storage.
- State-of-the-art security: We have the most advanced 24/7 security with hundreds of sensors and biometric scanners throughout the facility. UOVO is approved for AIG, Chubb, and AXA insured collections.
- Category 5 hurricane rated: We utilize advanced HVAC systems and have hygrothermographs on every floor to detect changes in humidity and temperature.
- Redundant systems: UOVO Miami has multiple failsafe systems in place to ensure security and climate control function as expected in the event of a power outage or technical failure.
- UV filtration: our special lighting system removes the threat of UV damage.
- Dry-pipe sprinkler system: Our advanced sprinkler system ensures that, in the event of a fire, water is only distributed to the site of smoke and fire.
Fine Art Services
At UOVO, we offer a full range of art services to cover everything from packing and transportation to collection management and white glove moving. Our service offerings in Miami include:
- Domestic and International shipping
- Museum-quality packing and crating
- Viewing room
- Storage and transport insurance
- Collection management
- White glove household moving
- Conservation, restoration, and appraisals
About our Neighborhood: Wynwood
North of Downtown Miami and west of Miami Beach, a Greater Miami neighborhood that was once a collection of warehouses has been transformed in recent years into one of the world’s hippest hangouts. Full of eclectic restaurants, bars, and shops, Wynwood also offers visitors countless opportunities to enjoy the best of international contemporary art, whether in galleries or simply on the street, where colorful murals make it a go-to place for Instagrammers.
346 NW 29th St
Miami, FL 33127