The UOVO Advantage
UOVO is reimagining collections storage and services.
From climate-controlled storage and private viewing rooms, to transportation, packing, crating, and installation services, UOVO provides an array of storage options and innovative service and management solutions tailored to meet the specialized needs of any collection.
Each UOVO facility is purpose-designed and managed by a team of industry-leading experts dedicated to ensuring that works are safeguarded with the highest caliber of security, discretion, professionalism, and care.
The UOVO Name
“UOVO” (pronounced “woh-vo”) means “egg” in Italian and reflects our central mission to safeguard and protect fragile objects. Our name is as unique and different in our industry as our facilities and quality of service.
UOVO was conceived by real estate executive and art collector Steven Guttman. While exploring storage options for his own collection, Mr. Guttman recognized the need for a new model of storage and services that could better address the specialized requirements of important fine art, fashion, design and antique collections. He developed New York’s first purpose-built facility in Long Island City that approaches storage as a central component of collection stewardship and built a team of industry experts to provide the highest caliber of professionalism and care.
UOVO is a dedicated team of experts whose depth of experience has distinguished them in their fields. Our wide range of specializations has one common denominator: we are passionate about art and ensuring its long-term preservation.
- Founder and Chairman
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President of Operations
- Executive Vice President of Finance and Business Management
The Art of UOVO
More than just art storage: The Art of UOVO is a blog where you can read about our passions, find insider knowledge based on our expertise, and get a behind-the-scenes look at the art world. Learn more about our team, facilities, approach to collection management, and all our services including transportation, installation, packing and crating. Whether you are looking for fine art services, couture storage, archive management, or viewing rooms, The Art of UOVO has helpful tips and key insights about our operations and perspective.
UOVO is committed to building a talented team and recruiting the best in a variety of fields. Please see below for the currently available positions.
- UOVO seeks a full-time Crew Chief to support and supervise art handlers in day-to-day activities within our Long Island City Flagship location. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, experience working in New York City and/or storage/collection management experience and will be...More
- UOVO seeks a full-time art handler to support day-to-day activities at our Rockland County, New York facilities. Located 18 miles from Manhattan, the facilities consist of over 180,000 square feet of storage and are logistical hubs for fine art deliveries. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’...More
- UOVO seeks a full-time art handler to support day-to-day activities at our Rockland County, New York facilities. Located 18 miles from Manhattan, the facilities consists of over 180,000 square feet of storage and is a logistical hub for fine art deliveries. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years...More
- Dynamic and rapidly growing Fine Art Services Company seeks an Account Manager. UOVO is the largest ground-up museum quality storage facility in the United States. The Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with principal clients to support art...More
- UOVO seeks a Client Services Administrator on a part time basis for its flagship, state-of-the-art facility in Long Island City, NY. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain wide-ranging experience with potential for growth in a rapidly expanding company. Opportunity for possible...More